Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Zachary update and various ramblings

We went back to the doctor today for a check-up...they did another sonogram to make sure everything is where its supposed to be for the birth. Dr. Eisemann said everything looked good and that Zachary was looking good. So unless there is a problem that presents during labor, there is no surgery in my immediate future. He took these two pictures after I asked if Zachary was still a boy. One is pretty obvious but the other is a side shot of his face according to the doctor. Personally I don't see it but I'll take his word for it. I do know for certain that he definitely running out of room in there! Not only do I get kicked in the ribs and punched in bladder at the same time, there is just wasn't any space to be found in the sonogram pictures, it was all baby!! Alex & I was talking while we were waiting for the doctor to come in, that when we were pregnant with Gracie at this point we had no idea that she would be here so soon. Of course, if Zachary follows in her shoes we only have about 6 weeks before he makes his appearance. Between you and I, I don't know if I'm ready or not!!

No comments: